Monday, May 12, 2014

Red Thumb Reminder

Hey everyone!

Going off of my post from last week about driving safely. In Massachusetts, texting while driving is illegal. I have to admit, I do find myself checking my phone while driving or even talking on the phone while driving. I saw a video a few months ago called Red Thumb Reminder (link below). I am vowing to paint my thumbnails red to remind myself not to text and drive. This will aid in my happiness because I will be driving even safer and I'll make everyone else on the road safer. No text is that important, and you don't want an EMT responding to your text. I suggest you all take the Red Thumb Reminder pledge as well. Make everyone safer and happier.

Red Thumb Reminder

Be safe and happy!
Mackenzie

P.S. I'm also setting up a mobile service that refuses to let my phone receive texts or calls while I'm in the car just as an extra precaution. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment